Toc Toc

Forum sur les aventures de Buck Danny et de ses coéquipiers J. Tumbler et S. Tuckson
Buck Danny sur Aeroplanete
L'Amiral

Toc Toc

Message par L'Amiral »

Hello Gentlemen,
I'm an Italian fan of Buck Danny since 35 years. I beg your pardon writing in English. I'm able to read French well but I'm afraid to do some ridiculous mistakes in this lenguage, so fine, musical and full of grammar peculiarities.
As a proof of my goodwill I remember here that the Lady X' s aircrafts in Vien-Tan were FIAT G.91 and that they are not enlisted in "Les Avions" section of this site. I wrote an article, some years ago, on the Rivista Marittima (The Italian Navy Staff monthly since 1868) about Buck Danny and the (not many) naval comics of the XX Century.
May I join the party?
Antoine
Site Admin

Message par Antoine »

Hi there and welcome :D
Feel free to comment on any aspect of Buck Danny here ;)
By the way, the reason why the Fiat G91 is not listed in "Les avions" is that it was at the origin only about airplanes Buck Danny flew. But I'll try to add it to the list soon :wink:
Once again, welcome!
Sony Tuckson

Message par Sony Tuckson »

Hi

I'm working with friends on a campaign for a flight simulator on the "return of the flying tigers" 3 books

the Fiat G-91 being the rebel plane!!!!!!
Jeepee
L'Amiral

Message par L'Amiral »

They were FIAT G. 91 R pre serie.
Long life Lady X (I preferred, anyway, the blonde sugar cake version).
Bye EC

PS I do not understand a damn in electronic ganes but if you need a full diplomatic history of the Vien-Tanmese conflict of the early Sixties and to know why was fought under international pressures which allowed both sides only low grade planes like Skyhawk and "Ginettos" while were available zincs like Phantom II, Mig 21 ect., you have only to ask.
blackfoot

Message par blackfoot »

To Antoine... as far as I know, Buck never flew the Furclum , and it is in the plane listing, isn't it?
why there is no Aero-Commander C-26 (the one where Sonny is leaving up into "le tigre de Malaisie")...as far as the MIG21 of "les agresseurs" only flew by Tumb is presen... why not?
Also the same about the tracker into "un prototype a disparu"... :shock:
blackfoot sur la fréquence
pour un passage bas rapide
ce n'est pas le ciel mais la terre qui fait le danger de l'aviation
Répondre